Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Welcome

Hi all,

Welcome to my blog, Professorial Prophecies. My name is Glenn Bracey II. I am neither a prophet nor a professor, but the name encompasses the majority of what I think about and will probably populate this blog. If you like politics, religion, gender, sexuality, and spirituality, you'll like this blog. (Full disclosure: the name is not random. I am a sociology graduate student, soon to be prof--God willing. I also spent my college years serving in a church to which I no longer belong.)

Hopefully, you find my entries amusing, thought-provoking, and engaging. I look forward to providing a string of entries that add something useful to everyone. At the very least, this blog will chronicle the growth of a young black man in the early 21st century. I hope it will also chronicle your thoughtful responses, critiques, instantiations, and expansions.

Thanks for coming along for the ride.

--Glenn, The Professor

No comments:

Post a Comment